none
Share a word document to Windows 10 email. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having trouble sharing a word document using my windows 10 email as a default.  I get a MAPI failure.  How do i resolve this?

thanks,

Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:10 AM

All replies

• First, please see whether the same error happens if you can open Mail app, then insert word documents as attachment there, then send it out. If yes, try to share it again.

This error sometimes was caused by attachments to the message exceeded the size limit, please try some little one to test the results.

For further troubleshooting, please upload the following event log onto OneDrive or other network drive, then share the link here for our research:

%SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI%4Operational.evtx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 19, 2018 7:34 AM
    Owner
  • Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 22, 2018 4:08 AM
    Owner
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 7:19 AM
    Owner