none
Runtime error with NuGet package: Could not resolve type System.ComponentModel.ListSortDirection RRS feed

• Question

• One of the users of my Nuget package (ObservableComputations) had a problem while running his application with the Nuget package installed:

Error: Could not load signature of ObservableComputations.Ordering`2[TSourceItem,TOrderingValue]:get_SortDirectionScalar due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000044 (from typeref, class/assembly System.ComponentModel.ListSortDirection, System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a) assembly:System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, Version=4.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a type:System.ComponentModel.ListSortDirection member:(null) signature:

There is no error on my machine. I know the user is using Unity.
    Wednesday, September 23, 2020 4:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Igor Buchelnikov,

Thank you for posting here.

Since you question is related to nuget in visual studio, you cam post your question in vs-general(Q&A) forum for more efficient responses.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:28 AM