can not install windows vista service pack 1 RRS feed

• Question

• my laptop computer was totally Software wreck because by virus attack! those i forgot to update my AVAST Anti virus,before the virus attack i was able to download already the Windows Vista Service pack 1 when my computer was rid of the virus i tried to install the service pack and it failed the message : some updates where not installed ( WindowsUpdate_00000643" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"), those i can not figure out what's that? or there are some problems?
    • Moved by Donte Newbill [MSFT] Monday, November 23, 2009 3:30 PM Moving to a more appropriate thread to increase the chances of a correct answer. (From:Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal)
    Saturday, November 21, 2009 2:33 PM

All replies

• Hello bebot44,

I do apologize, but I am going to have to move this thread to a more appropriate thread to increase the chances of getting a correct answer. We won't be able to assist you here within the Microsoft Online Services forum as Microsoft Online Services only supports the Business Productivity Online Standard Suite which includes: Exchange Online Standard, SharePoint Online Standard, Live Meeting and Office Communications Online.
    Monday, November 23, 2009 3:29 PM