R6025 - pure virtual function call RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am running Windows 7,
    And when i run RailSim, All works perfect, Goes past loading screens, I click routes,
    Then as soon as i click a 
    train,
    It stops responding and this error appears:

R6025
    - pure virtual function call

I have tried several ways provided by other people on forums,
    But none of them have worked up to now,
    As this is a problem with C++ Runtime, Im posting it here,
    So can anyone post a solution? Thanks

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:42 PM

Answers

• Well the only thing thats different, Is before i searched for C++ Runtime, All i found was 2005,
    I thought that was the latest, But now i have 2008, So im suspecting that was the problem
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:06 AM
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:19 PM

• Do you mean that you have just installed Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package or VS/VC 2008? Whatever, if there is not any pure virtual function call error, we can make sure the issue was resolved.

PS: based on my research, there is no specific version of VC++ may cause error “R6025 - pure virtual function call”.

Friday, February 12, 2010 7:45 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

I would like to confirm the following key points first:
    1. Do you use 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7?
    2. Which steps you have performed yet?
    3. Do you have this R6025 error ever since you install RailSim on this computer at the first time?

From Windows 7 Compatibility Center, you can see that RailSim is not officially compatible with Windows 7.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Software&p=Rail%20Simulator&v=EA&uid=&pf=0&pi=3&c=PC%20Gaming&sc=Simulation%20%26%20Driving&os=64-bit

Since it’s an old game, can you run it under compatible (Windows XP)?

Meanwhile, I think the error can also be caused by corrupted/incorrect connection related files, can you launch it Offline Mode?
    http://www.railsimulator.com/support

PS: email support@railsimulator.com for directly support would be help you fix the issue in a timely manner.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:31 AM
  • Weird... The errors gone? Well another one might appear, So, Keep looking on here xd

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:34 PM
  • well, it’s a good news, pls keep monitor it and reply if there is any further error.
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:35 AM
  • Well the only thing thats different, Is before i searched for C++ Runtime, All i found was 2005,
    I thought that was the latest, But now i have 2008, So im suspecting that was the problem
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:19 PM

• Do you mean that you have just installed Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package or VS/VC 2008? Whatever, if there is not any pure virtual function call error, we can make sure the issue was resolved.

PS: based on my research, there is no specific version of VC++ may cause error “R6025 - pure virtual function call”.

Friday, February 12, 2010 7:45 AM