none
windows caduco clave de activación RRS feed

• Question

• Hola; Buenas noches a tod@s , espero me puedan ayudar con este problema, pues he llegado a esta pagina desde otro foro, que me recomendó este sitio para el problema que tengo con mi ordenador.

Tengo la pantalla negra y me pide clave de activación, porque me caduco al que tenia.

Es un widows 7 profesional 64 bits.

Gracias

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:16 PM

All replies

• https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/es-ES/home

Muchas gracias!

Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from! You'll never get archived again, and you could win weekly awards!

Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies!

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:57 PM
  • If you are using a personal computer, you need to install valid product key to activate your Windows 7

If you can confirm that you’re using Genuine system, try to reinstall.

If you are in an enterprise environment, consult your system admin.

The forum you posted in is for English only. Please select your language from the drop down list at the top of the page to post your question in the language of your choice.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:11 AM
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:15 AM