none
Agents cannot manage tickets - permission error, related to user roles/AD Connector not syncing/SQL server? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we had a power outage so all of our servers went down. We were able to power them off before the power from the UPSs completely died. Once the power came back on, we brought everything back up, but now we are having issues.

Agents cannot make any changes to any submitted incidents. An error pops up saying the user doesn't have sufficient permission to perform the operation (event ID 26319). We are not getting any notifications either. The incidents still go through when submitted via the portal, and all incidents can be managed via my admin account when I remote in to the SCSM server.

Our AD connector will not sync. I have it set to sync at 11pm each night, and it has not synced since the night before the power went out. Attempts to manually sync have done nothing.

We are getting errors in the event viewer saying that the SQL server doesn't exist or access is denied. The server is online and running.

Any suggestions? All run as accounts have passwords that do not expire.

Monday, December 23, 2019 2:19 PM

Answers

All replies