none
On my homenetwork I can see all the computers wired and wireless and advanced sharing is on, but I can't see the contence of the maps and share the printer on one of the pc's. RRS feed

• Question

• This problem exists since a windows 10 update some time ago. I did a lot of things already. Even a clean windows installation on the computer who had the problem of printing with the other computer first. Strange is that the main computer with the printer could reach the files on that computer, but after that none of the computers whith advanced sharing config. can reach each other files. The internet connection is okeAll the wired computers are connected with a switch to the modem.

I also did renew the configuration of the network and sharingcentre by switching of and removing the network adapterdrivers and reinstall them.

I reconstruct the netwerk by using the commands : netsh. and ipconfig as described in a item.

I changed with services .msc the services for networking in automatic described in the same item about this problem.

(0x80070035)

But no succes. I don't understand how this can happen. It worked for Years without any problem.

I was adviced to put my problem here. Who is able the bring a solution for this? Please help

Thursday, September 24, 2020 8:32 PM

Answers