Unable to configure Co-Managment RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to configure Co-Management. Our site is at 1910 with the Hotfix Rollup. When trying to configure the Co-Management via the Co-Management Configuration Wizard, I'm unable to sign into Azure/Intune. I clicked the Sign In box, put in my username and password then MFA. It comes to an error page stating "Something Went Wrong. An unanticipated error occurred. Your IT department may be able to help." followed by an Activity ID, a Session ID and a Timestamp. However, I can't find a log or anywhere that references that information either on the ConfigMgr site server or in Azure.

I don't believe it is network or firewall related as I have been able to configure Cloud Management with AAD User Discovery and it does show our Azure AAD Tenent.
    Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:35 PM

All replies

• smsadminui.log (on the system running the console) and smsprov.log on the system running the SMS Provider are the places to start.

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

Thursday, June 25, 2020 4:08 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for posting in TechNet.

1. Please help check if the Prerequisite, Permissions and roles are configured correctly. Refer to:
    Co-management Prerequisite 
    Tutorial: Enable co-management for existing Configuration Manager clients

2. Please help check the SmsAdminUI.log on the computer that runs the Configuration Manager console to see if there is any further information for troubleshooting.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2020 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Hope everything goes well. May we know the current status of the question? If there is any other assistance we can provide, please feel free to let us know, we will do our best to help you.

Thanks and regards,
    Simon 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020 2:38 AM