none
How to install Windows thin? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , i have insydeh20 ver5. He works with FAT32 and GPT . In rufus for win thin(32bit) I can only choose mbr and ntfs .  I can not install with BIOS.I can start installation in windows 10.In the beginning, it requires a driver for intel sd host controller .

Before starting the installation, he complains about gpt. During installation , error and try to reinstall . 

I saw win10(32bit) disk image  for which  was availablein rufus Ntfs and fat32, MBR and GPT

What to do? How to make a disk image (win thin ) with FAT 32 and GPT

Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:51 AM

All replies

• FAT32 OS gets installed thru the OS default installation,but FAT32 is outdated.NTFS is current,the BIOS has no way to change any setting for file system...For NTFS installation,simply enter BIOS,set cdrom as 1st boot device,install Windows OS cd/HD 2nd/save & exit BIOS..Look for Press any key to boot to cd,at OS cd menu,delete partition/create one/format/use default settings as they should be NTFS.If its a slave HD,in windows/desktop/run/type: diskmgmt.msc in msc,locate the HD,R.click/delete partition/create one/format...
    Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:53 AM
  • Make sure that you use your system's one-time boot menu key to choose the UEFI boot option for your setup media. Also, make sure that if you are using an XML, that you do not have any of the DiskConfiguration set.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:41 PM