none
microsoft visual c++runtime library RRS feed

• Question

• when i start my laptop i get this runtime error: microsoft visual c++runtime library - R6025 - program:c:\Programfiles\Toshiba\Flashcards\TCrdmain.exe-

p.s. i am using vista

• Moved by edhickey Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:33 PM (From:.NET Remoting and Runtime Serialization)
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!

You can turn the TCrdmain.exe off with msconfig - click Start->Run, type "msconfig",click ok. Then on the "Startup" tab of msconfig, untick "TOSHIBA Flash Cards", click apply, then it will be gone next time you reboot.

As far as the effects of doing this, it seems to be about more than just flash cards - the (annoying IMHO) menu that appears at the top of the screen when you move the mouse to the top edge appears to be a function of tcrdmain, as do the corresponding F-key functions (no more adjusting the brightness with Fn+F6/F7 etc). However if you can't live without those functions, just turn it back on with msconfig. Nothing unpleasant or permanent will happen.

For more information, it is suggested to contact Toshiba support. Your understanding is appreciated.

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:10 AM