none
Set up new password my email logn in RRS feed

• Question

• could you please help me out

my new cell phone is 416-779-8922

ca_lee110@hanmail.net is not working anymore because I forgotten my password.

I have been used on the phone all the times.

also my Microsoft proper 4 computer broken on off switch. therefore I have a difficult time to long in troable with password.

could you please text my cell phone security code to set up new password?

my phone is working all the email excp hanmail.net

my husband last name is Suh.  sometime I used Catharine Suh too.

Thanks for your kindly help.

Catharine

Feb 12, 2019

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Catharine,

Please note: don’t leave any personal contact information here, there is a public forum where anyone can see the post content, your personal information may lead to security risk or unexpected trouble.

If you forget the password of your hanmail, just visit hanmail’s web page to retrieve password, TechNet forum can’t not give you any security code for third-party email.

If you use the Microsoft account(ca_lee110@hanmail.net) to login Windows but forget its password, you need to switch another local admin account for login.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:10 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:17 AM