none
authenticator feature request: account folders, search RRS feed

• Question

• First, my congratulations to the team for making a very nice authenticator implementation.  Push notifications and the general work flow are excellent.  FaceID support on iOS is excellent, and much appreciated versus other authenticator implementations.

I'd like to reiterate a (probably common) feature request, which is to add folder support.  Between two institutional/work related roles and my personal accounts, I have, at current count, 22 2FA applications which I get codes from from authenticator.

This is just totally unwieldy in practice for accounts that need codes.  Sorting my accounts into folders so i can drill down into them would make my life a lot easier, and that's gotta be true for people who (correctly) rely on 2FA support a lot to protect our digital personal and professional lives.

The other great feature to have would be a normal "swipe down at the top of a list to expose a search box" flow, where you could search by account name and surface an account quickly.   Some extra UX on top to quick-copy a code would be a sweet bonus.

thanks!

• Edited by gvoysey Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:49 PM updated with new feature
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 6:28 PM

All replies