none
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bit iso RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Can anybody help me in regards to getting windows 7 home premium x64 iso please? I am having real trouble trying to locate as i have a machine that needs recovery software but is a bit out of the warranty period, Help would be very very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, 

Best Regards 

Tony Champion

Monday, June 3, 2019 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Tony.

The Windows 7 ISO can be downloaded either from an active MSDN subscription or from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7: if you use this link, you'll be asked to enter your product key for validation before being allowed to download the ISO file.
    Remember that you need to have a valid Retail product key code of Windows 7 to be allowed to download the ISO file: if your Windows 7 copy was sold with the computer (OEM license), the product key code will not be accepted.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Monday, June 3, 2019 1:13 PM
  • Yes, Hi Luigi, 

Thank you very much for your reply and help, I have tried that way but yes the key is oem. 

Tony Champion

Monday, June 3, 2019 1:26 PM
  • Yes, Hi Luigi, 

Thank you very much for your reply and help, I have tried that way but yes the key is oem. 

Tony Champion

Then only the computer's manufacturer can provide you with the necessary Windows 7 discs that you can use with that product key code.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Monday, June 3, 2019 2:12 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

Based on your description, please refer to the following link to get Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bit ISO:

https://softfamous.com/windows-7-home-premium-official-iso-image/download/

Hope the above information will help you.

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:46 AM
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hurry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 6, 2019 11:20 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything else I can do to help you on this issue?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Hurry

Sunday, June 9, 2019 11:45 AM