none
MBAM Enterprise Compliance Report not updating RRS feed

• Question

• I've had MBAM going for a day or to, i can see computers in the computer compliance report if I type the test computers in; however, i dont see any computers under the Enterprise Compliance Report.  Is there a refresh cycle for this report and a way to get it to go quicker?  I am not seeing any computers yet and figured i should see them by now and am not sure where to look for issues for this part only.

Thank you for any help

Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:53 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

2620269 MBAM Enterprise Reporting Not Getting Updated

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;2620269

Manoj Sehgal
    • Marked as answer by RyanM_H Friday, October 28, 2011 2:54 PM
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 8:30 PM
  • Hi,

Does the KB provided by manojsehgal help? Please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Juke
    TechNet Subscriber Support in forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 28, 2011 3:22 AM
  • For me it works!

Thanks,

Arthur

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:55 PM
  • I had to uninstall and reinstall MBAM and now everything works except the enterprise compliance report and when I try to run the

clearcache job in SQL I get an error . There are no steps defined in the clearcache job , its just empty

How can I fix this clearcache job?

thx

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:37 PM
  • I had to uninstall and reinstall MBAM and now everything works except the enterprise compliance report and when I try to run the

clearcache job in SQL I get an error . There are no steps defined in the clearcache job , its just empty

How can I fix this clearcache job?

thx

I have the same problem. Could anyone show us the steps so we can recreate it?

Update on the problem,
    I found another forum post about the same problem and how to recreate it, But I couldnt get it to work. Please try it and see if it works for you. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/da-DK/w7itprosecurity/thread/d481451c-1acd-4722-a53b-6b5632975a87  "run selection in the reportingdb.sql"

• Edited by Zym me Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:41 PM
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:21 PM
  • I just want to add a step that I needed to make this work:

Before you run CreateCache as indicated in the KB noted above, right-click CreateCache, click Properties, and then click Steps.

Edit the Copy Data step so that the Database field is pointing to the MBAM Compliance Status database.

This may be listed by default, but in my case it wasn't...

--Joe.

--Joe.

Thursday, March 8, 2012 7:36 PM
  • So i Just installed mbam 2.0 sp1 on a 2012 server and a 2008 sql server.

I Do not see the job  in my sql mangment or the file to create it.

any help

Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:00 PM
  • Any update on this, I do not have the ClearCache job either, running version 2014 with Mbam 2.5
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:12 AM