none
Applications Cut-off in primary window when opened in secondary window and moved. RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently put in a secondary monitor to extend the display, the primary display is at 1920x1080 and the new secondary is at 1600x900. Everything seemed fine until I opened an application in the secondary monitor and tried to move it over to the primary. The application is not expanded (it can't be sized) and yet when I move it over to the primary about half way across the primary screen it cuts off. Now I can still move it back, but I can't move it past the point it cuts off. I've tried to reset my settings to with no change. The secondary screen is using an HDMI (as my graphics card only allows one VGA [the primary monitor uses this]) and one HDMI). I'd really appreciate any help!

Also, I'm using Windows7 and an Intel HD Graphics 2000

• Edited by phaebeliene Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:32 PM

Answers

• Are latest drivers installed? What recent changes were made on the system?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:00 AM