none
How do I Detect Windows 10 Consumer Edition RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to deploy Windows 10 feature update 1809, am about to download and deploy it. However, when I look at list of all Windows 10 updates, I see that the Windows 10 "Consumer Edition " update is required on 5 of the 2276 machine out there. How would I be able to find out what those 5 machines are, as they are all supposed to have Business Edition, and this means that someone has setup some machines outside of our standard build method and added them to our AD and SCCM.

Thanks in advance

Friday, November 16, 2018 3:32 PM

Answers

• Have a look at the report in Software Updates - A Compliance - "Compliance 8 - Computers in a specific compliance state for an update".

Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn: Gerry Hampson | Twitter: @gerryhampson

• Marked as answer by Roger_H Monday, November 19, 2018 8:21 AM
    Friday, November 16, 2018 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

Like Hampson said, navigate to the report: Compliance 8 - Computers in a specific compliance state for an update(secondary)

And enter the following filter conditions:

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 19, 2018 2:24 AM

All replies

• Have a look at the report in Software Updates - A Compliance - "Compliance 8 - Computers in a specific compliance state for an update".

Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn: Gerry Hampson | Twitter: @gerryhampson

Friday, November 16, 2018 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

Like Hampson said, navigate to the report: Compliance 8 - Computers in a specific compliance state for an update(secondary)

And enter the following filter conditions:

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 19, 2018 2:24 AM
  • Many thanks both for the speedy responses. Exactly what I was looking for
    Monday, November 19, 2018 8:22 AM
  • This is great information and it works well.  Fortunately now in SCCM 1906, there is the View Required link on the Feature Update that will take you right to the list of devices.
    Friday, November 22, 2019 1:41 PM