none
error 0A-0000E005

Question

• Hi,

One of our customers work in a Citrix environment (PS 4.0, 1100 users) in combination with softgrid applications.
    On a regular base during the day users recieve error 0A-0000E005 when launching applications from their desktop.
    The only way to resolve this is to remove the corresponding UsrVol_sftfs_v1.pkg file from the users profile, at the moment the problem occurs this file is empty.
    The only article we found on the internet is the following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930623

The problem is geting worse every day and as you can imagine it's not an option to keep removing the personal settings  file for all of our users on a daily base.

Is anyone recognizing our problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:58 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Usually when I have these kinds of problems its the AV not liking SG.

Is it possible to exclude the folder during testing?

/Znack
    Friday, February 20, 2009 10:06 AM

All replies

• Does this happen to all of the applications or selected few?

/Kalle

Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:28 PM
  • I´m having the same problem. And its diffrent apps everytime that sometimes dosen´t start ( error 0000E005 in sftlog)
    Any solutions?
    Friday, January 02, 2009 2:35 PM
  • I've just started getting this error too. It only occurs on one of my apps so far as the rest all work fine.

The only possible difference i have here is that i'm using SCCM R2 to stream the package. I still get the error: 0000E005 when trying to load the application from the desktop.

The other error i have in the sftlog.txt is: 0000008A-00000001 when it is "attempting transport connection".
    Monday, January 05, 2009 12:51 PM
  •  We are experiencing the same issue. We are using SG 4.1 client and server in a PS 4 environment. The error can occur with different applications, but one application fails more frequently than the others.

Thanks
    Morten
    Tuesday, January 06, 2009 1:03 PM
  • We are using AppVirt 4.5 Client and 4.1 Server. The error message is the same - but there is no entry in any log (server or client), it's no use to repair the application or to reload the cache, the *.pkg filesize is NOT 0.
    the only possibility to successfully start this specific application is to reboot the client.

do you have any ideas?
    Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:40 AM
  • Hello,

Usually when I have these kinds of problems its the AV not liking SG.

Is it possible to exclude the folder during testing?

/Znack
    Friday, February 20, 2009 10:06 AM