Onfolio Professional 2.02 activation problem

General discussion

• Hi.

We have a valid license of this software but when i try to activate it, the response that i get is that the activation server is unavailable. In this case, how can we use the software for more then 30 days?? We don't want to use the version for IE7 with the Live toolbar for more reasons then one. How can I activate the software ?????

Thank you!
    Friday, September 12, 2008 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

are you talking about an issue with Onfolio inside an SoftGrid-/App-V environment or did you "normally" install it?

Friday, September 12, 2008 2:52 PM
  • Unfortunately yes, it is a normaly install software on Windows Xp PC's! But we have purchased this software some time ago (Onfolio 2.02) and to work it need's to be activated. No problem, until now! the activation servers ar not working anymore since Microsoft bought Onfolio! Can u help me somehow?? Sorry if I have posted to the wrong forum! I've tried everything i can think of...

Thank you!
    Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:21 PM
  • I am sorry but we would be unable to help you on this particular forum.  The people who read this forum are experts on the Microsoft App-V product.  If this other product was recently purchased, you may need to try a more general Technet forum.
    Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:51 PM
  • Hello,

You could always google for onfolio....

Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:51 PM