An object of class ManagementPackSecureReference with ID was not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to configure a URL monitoring using Web Application Transaction Monitoring Template, in fact the target URL can access only when we provide credentials and then we could able to see the application web page.

For this I have selected Authentication Settings as NTLM and then selected a user account which was created as Windows account in the Web Application Configure Settings.

Getting a warning and a error message when I run the Test, below screenshots fyi..

I have also tried using different Authentication Methods that are available and also tried by changing other configurations settings but no luck....

Do you have any suggestions..?

I am facing the same issue in our SCOM 2012 R2, also like mentioned above I set the credentials by using the NTLM Authentication Method and selecting an Account which was created specially for this but still i see the same error message also i am getting a warning message like below before the error message popup.

Error complete details:

Note:  The following information was gathered when the operation was attempted.  The information may appear cryptic but provides context for the error.  The application will continue to run.

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotFoundException: An object of class ManagementPackSecureReference with ID 9bd14554-7599-bdb6-b3d4-58cdef01fbf0 was not found.
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.Internal.ServiceProxy.HandleFault(String methodName, Message message)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Runtime.TaskRuntimeServiceProxy.SubmitTasks(IList`1 jobDefinitions, Guid batchId, JobCategory category, Boolean registerCallback)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Runtime.TaskRuntimeManagement.SubmitTaskInternal(ICollection`1 targetIds, Guid taskId, TaskConfiguration configuration, TaskStatusChangeCallback callback)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Runtime.TaskRuntimeManagement.SubmitTaskInternal[T](IEnumerable`1 targets, Guid taskId, TaskConfiguration configuration, TaskStatusChangeCallback callback)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Runtime.TaskRuntimeManagement.BeginExecuteTaskInternal[T](IEnumerable`1 targets, Guid taskId, TaskConfiguration configuration, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Runtime.TaskRuntimeManagement.BeginExecuteTask[T](IEnumerable`1 targets, ManagementPackTask task, TaskConfiguration configuration, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Internal.UI.Authoring.WebApp.WebApplicationEditorForm.<>c__DisplayClasse.<StartRunNowTask>b__d(Object , ConsoleJobEventArgs )
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

Friday, May 18, 2018 2:52 PM

All replies

• this is still happening with SCOM 2019.  
    Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:17 AM