trial period 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have followed the link from MOSB to take the offer of six month trial of Office 365 - after completing the signup information (country/region, domain name etc and also copying the verification code)

I click agree and continue - nothing happens.....

I've checked all inputs and tried at different times. Do you know how I should proceed?  Thanks.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hi HellyBird, so you are in the Microsoft Office Live Small Business environment and looking to move over to Office 365?  Do you have a screenshot that you can send?  Does the browser just spin or timeout, or blank out?  Wondering if a different browser might help?  I know that we use ActiveX and other HTML elements in our pages which are not always supported by other browsers...wonder if that might be causing this issue?

I'll monitor, please let me know if you can post a screenshot and maybe it can help get to the heart of this issue!

Transitions Community Lead ...Ryan J. Phillips

Monday, April 9, 2012 5:21 PM
  • Hi Thanks.

The browser was just timing out - I tried again a day later and lo and behold! it worked - no explanation about what was wrong - but all well now.

Thanks, Hellybird

Hellybird

Monday, April 9, 2012 7:40 PM