none
What is the meaning of these suscriptions? RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 subscriptions:

I didn't create resources in my account.

I suppose that each one where created by 2 users who shared there accounts(suscriptions) to help me to access to resources in these subscriptions.

I don't know exactly.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 4:26 AM

Answers

• Yes, it looks like you have been added to two Visual Studio Enterprise (MPN) subscriptions by the subscription owner. With Visual Studio subscription, you get monthly Azure credit for your personal dev/test workloads. You can also check with your subscription administrator for the right subscription to leveraged for deploying resources.

Kindly take a look at this document https://azure.microsoft.com/offers/ms-azr-0029p/ to learn more about Visual Studio Enterprise (MPN) subscription. 
    If you wish to know on how to manage multiple Azure subscriptions, see Subscription decision guide (some of the guide outlined applies to subscription owner only).
    Additionally. to manage access to Azure resources, you must have the appropriate administrator role. Azure has an authorization system called role-based access control (RBAC) with several built-in roles you can choose from. Subscription administrator can assign these roles at different scopes, such as management group, subscription, or resource group. By default, the person who creates a new Azure subscription can assign other users’ administrative access to a subscription ( You can also inquiry with your admin on the role assigned to you).

Kindly let us know if this helps or if I have misunderstood your question, please do provide more details on the query, so we can provide better assistance. 

P.S. You had posted the question on Azure App Service -API Apps forum, which is dedicated for Azure App Service queries, I have now moved this thread to appropriate forum category for receiving focused inputs from the targeted audience.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:33 AM