none
How do i move Outlook MSG file into Office 365 account RRS feed

• Question

• I have approx 4GB of Outlook MSG files and i want to move all of then to my Office 365 account . But i'm a non-techincal persona and don't have much knowledge about the data migration. so can is there any method which can help me out from this problem. if yes then kindly suggest me as soon as possible .Thank you in advance 
    Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:29 PM

Answers

• Hi, Martin i was facing same problem in few month ago so i consult about this matter to my IT department and they suggest me to use CubexSoft MSG to Office 365 Converter. This tool provides one time free download facility to explore the whole process. this software also allow you to save 10 MSG files into O365 cloud. Which means that a you can operate the tool on all versions of Windows OS including Win 10.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:40 AM

All replies

• Hi, Martin i was facing same problem in few month ago so i consult about this matter to my IT department and they suggest me to use CubexSoft MSG to Office 365 Converter. This tool provides one time free download facility to explore the whole process. this software also allow you to save 10 MSG files into O365 cloud. Which means that a you can operate the tool on all versions of Windows OS including Win 10.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:40 AM
  • Download Mailsware MSG to Office 365 Converter on your Windows machine. This software is helpful to move Outlook MSG files to Office 365 account in batch. The tool allows users to import MSG messages to Office 365 along with attachments. 

Key Features of the Tool

• No file size limitation 
    • Convert multiple MSG files at once
    • Outlook is not required
    • All Windows supportive application
    • No file size limitation imposed on the tool
    • The tool supports Non-English messages
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:32 AM