none
Drop down missing radio buttons RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, I have this issue in the SQL Server Reporting Services browser, when clicking the +New dropdown list, from 6 features, I'm missing 3. Dropdown list should have Folder, KPI, Mobile Report, Paginated Report, Dataset and Data Source.

My dropdown list shows only Folder, Paginated Report and Data Source. 

I have full rights on the report server and logged into it from Chrome, Firefox and Edge. No difference what so ever :(

Any help much appreciated. 

Regards,

Marius Maier

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Marius Maier,

What edition of SSRS are you using? These Features (KPI, Mobile Report, Dataset) only be available in Enterprise & Developer Edition, please check the edition:

More details, please refer to: SQL Server Reporting Services features supported by editions

Hope it will help

Dawn

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Marius Maier,

What edition of SSRS are you using? These Features (KPI, Mobile Report, Dataset) only be available in Enterprise & Developer Edition, please check the edition:

More details, please refer to: SQL Server Reporting Services features supported by editions

Hope it will help

Dawn

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:14 AM
  • Hello friend,
    Have you solved the question?
    If you have resolved your issue, could you please mark the useful reply as answer? This can be beneficial to other community members finding and reading the thread easily. 
    In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

MSDN Community Support

Monday, July 13, 2020 5:24 AM
  • Thanks Dawn, I have indeed only the SQL Server Express edition. Will try to update, so I can finish my course in SSRS :)

Thank you very much!

Marius

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:10 PM
  • Hi Dawn, thank you very much indeed.
    Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:11 PM