none
How can I be Microsoft Business Partner? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello:

I would like to be Microsoft Business Partner.

I have a cloud computing business and would like to promote my business by working with Microsoft and it partners.

Please let me know what type of action I have to take next

Regards

Semegne Tafesse

BiSemA Corporation

semegne.tafesse@bisema.com

416-409-7579

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:20 PM

All replies

• Hi

Please find the below blog helps to understand how to become/benefits of Microsoft Partner network.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/tara/2009/06/24/benefits-of-being-a-microsoft-partner-registered-certified-and-certified-gold/

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

• Proposed as answer by nkumar230 Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:28 AM
    Friday, September 20, 2019 4:24 AM
  • Hi

Just checking in to see if my initial answer helped or you still facing any issues.

If my initial reply answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:28 AM