none
What Is The Best Way To Schedule a Task in Azure Portal? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to figure out what is an efficient way to run a scheduled task in Azure Portal? I need to call a web service endpoint every first of the month and wondering how can I achieve that?
    Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:11 AM

All replies

• Hi

Azure Functions one of the service to perform this operation. You can use timer/Scheduled triggers to achieve the above mentioned operation and this is service really cost efficient to perform this kind of small scale operations in bulk.

Below link helps to demonstrate the same

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-functions/functions-bindings-timer

Hope this is helpful !!

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hi

Just checking in to see if my initial answer helped or you still facing any issues.

If my initial reply answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:06 AM