none
How Can I Remove Payment in Azure after Cancelling Free Trial? RRS feed

• Question

• I cancelled my Free Trial this morning and I was attempting to delete the payment method use at signup.  Azure reports that the payment method is still in use.

Is the cancellation something that takes some time to finalize and maybe I should try again later?

Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:56 PM

All replies

• Is the cancellation something that takes some time to finalize and maybe I should try again later?

Seems it is not possible to remove the payment method. Please check below feedback and comments raised for this issue. 

You can upvote/comment on it. Hopefully they will prioritize it. 

Please provide a way to delete a payment method. You can add or change but not delete (not good)!

Regards,
    Vaibhav

Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:23 PM
  • You would not be able to delete the active payment method. I just tried on my personal account. I could delete the inactive payment method fine, but for the active payment method the "delete" button is disabled. Possible work around could be to "pay by invoice" but that would require one to possess a business account. As Vaibhav mentioned, there is a feedback already posted which shows as being planned for implementation by the billing team, so I hope it would soon be implemented.

Great question though! I did not know they need at least one payment method to be on the account even after cancelling the subscription.

Best regards, Chiranjib

Friday, October 18, 2019 6:57 AM