none
Kubernetes ingress “an error on the server (”“) has prevented the request from succeeding” RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I'have a managed azure cluster (AKS) with nginx ingress in it. it was working fine but know nginx ingress stopped.

#kubectl -v=7 logs nginx-ingress- -n nginx-ingress

GET https://<PRIVATE-IP-SVC-Kubernetes>:443/version?timeout=32s
    I1205 16:59:31.791773       9 round_trippers.go:423] Request Headers:
    I1205 16:59:31.791779       9 round_trippers.go:426]     Accept: application/json, */*
    Unexpected error discovering Kubernetes version (attempt 2): an error on the server ("") has prevented the request from succeeding

#kubectl describe svc kubernetes

Name:              kubernetes
    Namespace:         default
    Labels:            component=apiserver
                       provider=kubernetes
    Annotations:       <none>
    Selector:          <none>
    Type:              ClusterIP
    IP:                <PRIVATE-IP-SVC-Kubernetes>
    Port:              https  443/TCP
    TargetPort:        443/TCP
    Endpoints:         <PUBLIC-IP-SVC-Kubernetes>:443
    Session Affinity:  None
    Events:            <none>

When i tryed to curl https://PRIVATE-IP-SVC-Kubernetes:443/version?timeout=32s i've always see the same output curl: (35) SSL connect error

Could you please help !

Thank you in advance !!
    hajjim

Thursday, December 5, 2019 5:16 PM

All replies

• @HajjimMay I know how are you accessing the Kubernetes?  Based on the error message, there multiple stack community question suggest this is an issue with your curl version curl: (35) SSL connect error and curl: (35) SSL connect error Server fault

Kindly try the suggestion mentioned in this article and let me know the status.

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, December 6, 2019 9:58 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:06 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:45 PM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, December 16, 2019 9:16 AM