none
Does SCORCH support sending it’s communication via a proxy server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Iam trying to integrate SCOM with ServiceNow through SCORCH using Kelverion IP . As ServiceNow is an SaaS based application, Scorch has to  communicate with ServiceNow directly which is hosted in internet . My company  typically does not allow applications to talk directly to internet .

I need assistance here to understand does scorch support sending its communication to ServiceNow through a Proxy server by default or is there any way to achieve it.

any help here is much appreciated.

raj

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The Kelverion ServiceNow IP supports communicating with ServiceNow via a proxy.   It is part of the IP configuration where you specify the proxy.

Proxy support for enterprise systems access i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce.com etc, has to supportted by the system API and integrated into the IP configuration.

Generically Orchestrator can use a proxy for default internet calls.

For queries on Kelverion products email support@kelverion.com and they can advise directly on their products and offer advise on Orchestrator too.

Greg

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The Kelverion ServiceNow IP supports communicating with ServiceNow via a proxy.   It is part of the IP configuration where you specify the proxy.

Proxy support for enterprise systems access i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce.com etc, has to supportted by the system API and integrated into the IP configuration.

Generically Orchestrator can use a proxy for default internet calls.

For queries on Kelverion products email support@kelverion.com and they can advise directly on their products and offer advise on Orchestrator too.

Greg

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:11 PM
  • Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the inputs . Let me check this with Kelverion .

raj

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:50 PM