none
exception handling RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, In my Orchestration i am using two send shapes as in the picture, when i run the flow and my Send_1 fails, control should jump to catching exception but in my case it is executing further and exception comes when flow is completed(the next expression shape and Send_2 completes but ideally there should be exception just after send_1). why is this happening ?
    Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:54 PM

All replies

• Hi, In my Orchestration i am using two send shapes as in the picture, when i run the flow and my Send_1 fails, control should jump to catching exception but in my case it is executing further and exception comes when flow is completed(the next expression shape and Send_2 completes but ideally there should be exception just after send_1). why is this happening ?
    i am unable to insert image..
    Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:55 PM
  • Without knowing how your Orchestration is constructed, it is a bit of a gues

But, if your Send_2 is not dependent on Send_1 (e.g. it doesn't use the response message from Send_1), then it will quite happily be executing Send_2 before Send_1 fails.  To prevent this happening make sure that Delivery Notification on the Logical Port connected to Send_1 is set to Transmitted.

The other option is to put Send_1 and Send_2 in different scopes.

Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:42 PM