none
Migrate G suite to Office365 RRS feed

• Question

• My customer need to migrate data from G suite to Office365.

Current mailbox size about 30GB per user and more than 100 users.

Customer need to complete migrate data in 2 days.

Please suggest tools for migrate mailbox, calendar, and contact.

Remark, customer internet bandwidth is low bandwidth.

Question about suggest tools

- Is it 100% success migration?

- Is it backend direct from Google to Microsoft?

- Is it limited bandwidth for migrate data?

- After migrate contact and calendar, Are they correct pattern and language? (Thai language)

- Another issue must I know?

and Please suggest tools for migrate data from google drive to one drive. (This do not rush case)

Monday, June 17, 2019 9:45 AM

All replies

• Hi

Check the step-by-step guide below through IMAP migration

https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/blog/migrate-g-suite-to-office-365-through-imap-part-1/

Note: Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content any third-party link.

Thanks!

Friday, June 28, 2019 7:26 AM
  • All these above queries and requirements are fulfilled by SysTools G Suite to Office 365 Migrator tool. This software can easily migrate data of more than 100 users without any mailbox size limitation. All emails, contacts, calendars, and documents can be migrated even if the internet bandwidth is low. The utility follows the actual folder hierarchy of the mailbox data even after the migration process. This migration tool can complete the process to migrate G Suite to Office 365 in a very short time.

Must try this tool.

category

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:20 AM
  • Hi

To migrate data from G Suite to Office 365, range of migration utilities are available online. But, it is very important to opt the reliable and secure solution. I wanted to migrate Gmail emails to Office 365 and I have done that by using Email Backup Tool. It is fast and gives result with 100% accuracy. You can try the software by downloading the freeware edition that allows to migrate first 20 G Suite emails to Office 365 free of cost. 

Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:52 AM