none
How can i dynamically call another Runbook using Invoke Runbook Operation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,<o:p></o:p>

I have an Auto Remediation Use case where, the request will be passed from ServiceNow and the request details will be analyzed and then trigger the respective Runbook based on the request received.<o:p></o:p>

For Eg. If the first request is received and that is for restart a server, the scorch work flow which receives the request, will trigger the Restart Server Runbook through Invoke Runbook Operation"<o:p></o:p>

If the second request is for Service Restart, the same workflow will analyses the request and will trigger the Service Restart workflow through Invoke Runbook Operation.<o:p></o:p>

In short the workflow which monitor the request in ServiceNow and Invoke necessary Runbook is a single workflow.<o:p></o:p>

Can anyone help me how can I dynamically pass the Runbook details to trigger in Invoke Runbook operation as I can see only fixed path is allowed. If other than Invoke-Runbook Operation if any other method is there please suggest. 

Bijesh V<o:p></o:p>

Monday, September 9, 2019 6:31 PM

Answers

All replies