none
Key for Azure for Eduaction RRS feed

• Question

• I know that this is not the best place to ask, but Azure for Education team was not helpful.

Firstly, I'd like to know if System Center components will ever get updated for students in Azure for Education offer (now there is 2016 version, that is pretty outdated). Same with Windows 2019. We only have access to Standard (no Datacenter, as it was with 2016).

Secondly, for System Center 2016 in Azure for Education no key is provided, so I can't really progress with installing and configuring.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:36 PM

All replies

• Regarding System Center 2019 ever coming to ADT4T subscription, am checking with the responsible team. I will let you know once I learn more.

Concerning the keys for System Center 2016 - these should be available for the ADT4T admin on the my.visualstudio.com portal where static/lab/mak keys are available for the administrators.

Could you please provide us with subscription details of this particular ADT4T and admin contact details so we could investigate further? It's possible that e.g. said admin doesn't have provisioned access to my.visualstudio.com thus explaining the lack of keys (as they won't be available on education hub) Send an email to AzCommunity [at] Microsfot dot com with subject ATTN:Sadiqh and a link to this forum thread for context. 

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:48 AM
  • Update about system center availability:

The responsible team has confirmed that the product should be made available in the nearest future, they were not able to provide us with any ETA when this would actually be implemented, as this is currently a work in progress.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:33 PM