Security State Assessment Summary shows gray bars RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a problem with my environment. The only report that has problem is Security State Assessment Summary. This report don't update, it shows only gray bars.

Windows Server 2003 SP2
    Microsoft Forefront Client Security
    SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 SP2

Any Idea?
    Eduardo Pavan
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:37 PM

Answers

• ·         Hi,

·          

·         As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as ‘Answered’.

If the issue still persists and you want to return to this question, please reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, March 8, 2010 6:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Before going any further, I’d like to confirm the following questions:

1.      How do you deploy FCS policy, do you have run security state scan?

2.      What do you mean about “gray bars”?

3.      Do you have received any error message?

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, March 1, 2010 3:39 AM
  • ·         Hi,

·          

·         As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as ‘Answered’.

If the issue still persists and you want to return to this question, please reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, March 8, 2010 6:41 AM
  • Hi Nick,

Sorry for the delay.

1. We deployed the FCS policy through the REG file (FCSLOCALPOLICYTOOL /f /i FCS_Policy.reg)
    2. Gray bars means that all the clients shows "No Scan" in the Security State Assessment Summary
    3. We analyse the event viewer, but there are no error.

We have here a hardening enviroment witch disables Server service and others features in our workstations.

Do you know if there is a way to verify that the data is in the Database via queries? I want to know if the informations is comming from the agents.

regards,
    Eduardo Pavan
    Monday, March 8, 2010 10:54 PM