O365-Update/Modify Service plan assignment by PowerShell for a user of an AccountSku without removing existing service plans RRS feed

• Question

• For example: user has Windows Azure Directory Rights and SharePoint Online (Plan 2) service plans of Enterprisepack AccountSKU. I am trying to assign Office 365 proplus and Office online, service plan for that user without removing Windows Azure Directory Rights and SharePoint Online (Plan 2) plans. Is it possible using PowerShell?

>$licenses = (Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName user@domain.com).Licenses

> $licenses[0].servicestatus

ServicePlan                                                 ProvisioningStatus
    -----------                                                 ------------------
    YAMMER_ENTERPRISE                                           Disabled
    RMS_S_ENTERPRISE                                            Success
    OFFICESUBSCRIPTION                                          Disabled
    MCOSTANDARD                                                 Disabled
    SHAREPOINTWAC                                               Disabled
    SHAREPOINTENTERPRISE                                        Success
    EXCHANGE_S_ENTERPRISE                                       Disabled

>$entOption = New-MsolLicenseOptions -AccountSkuId domain:ENTERPRISEPACK -DisabledPlans YAMMER_ENTERPRISE, MCOSTANDARD,  EXCHANGE_S_ENTERPRISE

>Set-MsolUserLicense -UserPrincipalName user@domain.com -AddLicenses domain:ENTERPRISEPACK -LicenseOptions $entOption  #Giving me invalid AccountSKU error

Friday, May 2, 2014 7:05 AM

Answers

• Hi Rayhan,

Is it possible for you to give me the full error & your account SKU numbers. you can for sure do this via powershell we just need to make sure your passing through the correct AccountSKU and I'd like to check over the commands that your using if possible

Send via PM if you require assistance still as appreciate this is rather an old thread now from MAY.

Thanks,

James.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 5:08 PM