none
Users not receiving Applications as required or available RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a issue i cant underatand Im hoping you guys can shed some light

I have a block of VDIs that were just created that when i deploy applications to users nohing ever gets listed in Software Center but he I push to the VDIs themselves that these users log into no issues as the applications are in software center. I logged into the VDI as myself I dont see all my available software either but if I lg into my machine I see them all. I looked at the properties of the users in question on the console i see the applications listed  . I am not sue what the issue is. Cleint is communicating . SE and HW policy is up to date 

Monday, September 30, 2019 8:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What version of ConfigMgr are you using? What's the version of your client agent? Starting in version 1806, application catalog roles are no longer required to display user-available applications in Software Center.
    Please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/apps/plan-design/plan-for-and-configure-application-management#starting-in-version-1806

Also please don't forget to update your client agent to the latest version after updating the SCCM.

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

Im on 1902 console and 5.00.8790.1007. its only happening on about 30 machines. if I log into any other VDI I see all my applications deployed to the user. 

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:53 AM
  • Are these persistent or non-persistent VDI? How was the image built that these VDI systems were in turn built from? Specifically, was the image properly sysprepped and was the ConfigMgr agent present or at least properly prepared to live in an image?

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:48 PM
  • They are persistent VDIs they were built off a master image that has been used before and never had any issues. No config manager client is on the master as i deploy via GP 
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:07 PM
  • Hi,

Well, I think Jason's reply is helpful to you, you may need to make sure that ConfigMgr agent is properly installed on your client computer. This may be why the user did not receive the application in the software center.

Please feel free to feedback and if the reply is helpful, please kindly click “Mark as answer”. It would make the reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar question.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 4:29 AM