none
SCSM Manual activity - insert an assigned to user RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working on a runbook, to create changes from a runbook. Idea is the user can fill out a form from the Serviceportal, starting a service request and the request will be a runbook which creates the change.

The runbook works.

As part of the runbook I would like to assign the creator as assigned to person in some of the manual activities in the change flow. I'll assume its similar if it was a service request.

I can't find the correct activities/classes/something to target assigned to user in a MA.

Part of the change flow is peer review(through a RA), so from the portal, the user writes the name of the peer reviewer and the runbook finds the AD object. When the change has been created the runbook has a Get Relationship -> Get object (RA) -> Created related object -> Create Relationship to add the person as approver in a RA.

I'm assuming I need similar to set the assigned to user, in a Manual activity but cant see the correct information.

Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks

Karsten

Friday, February 8, 2019 12:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Karsten,

to create a Reviewer to a Review Activity you must "Create Related Object" Reviewer and to the target Object a Relationship to a AD user with "Create Relationship":

With only "Create Relationship" you can assign a User to a Manual Activity.

Regards,

Stefan

More and news about System Center at stillcool.de and sc-orchestartor.eu .

• Marked as answer by Nielsenk Monday, February 11, 2019 10:22 AM
    Friday, February 8, 2019 3:40 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Karsten,

to create a Reviewer to a Review Activity you must "Create Related Object" Reviewer and to the target Object a Relationship to a AD user with "Create Relationship":

With only "Create Relationship" you can assign a User to a Manual Activity.

Regards,

Stefan

More and news about System Center at stillcool.de and sc-orchestartor.eu .

• Marked as answer by Nielsenk Monday, February 11, 2019 10:22 AM
    Friday, February 8, 2019 3:40 PM
    Answerer
  • Works nicely :-)

Rgds

Karsten

Monday, February 11, 2019 10:22 AM