none
Formatting pie chart series expression causing the piece to disappear from chart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a pie chart that is built with 6 different series expressions.  I've turned each expression into a percentage calculation.  However, if I attempt to format the expression (eg. Format((3/20)*100,"F2")) or concatenate any kind of string character (eg. "%"), the series (pie piece) is omitted from my pie chart when the report is executed.  Why does this happen?  Please let me know if you need more information.

Many thanks for any help!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi sncsurfer,

Did you mean you want to display percentage values on a series label?

If so, you can right-click on the labels and select Series Label Properties.

In Series Label Properties dialog box, select #PERCENT for the Label data option.

Please refer to Display Percentage Values on a Pie Chart for more details.

In addition, please refer to the following threads which might help:

How to percentage and count in SSRS Pie Chart

How can I display the percentage and value in a SSRS pie chart legend

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 6:24 AM
  • Hi sncsurfer,

Did the answer above help you?

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other question.

If you find any post in the thread is helpful, you could kindly mark it as answer. This would benefit the community, and encourage the community member to keep working on your issues.

Best Regards,

Amelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 13, 2020 1:05 AM