none
Dell Wyse Management Suite vs SCCM RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

We need to manage dell wyse 5070 thin client in our environment , i aware we can manage through SCCM or Dell Wyse Management Suite , My question what are the different between these two Dell Wyse Management Suite vs SCCM? w.r.t thin client management .

Monday, October 14, 2019 4:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for posting in TechNet.

I'm afraid that people here may not be familiar with the Dell Wyse Management suit. I list the features of Dell Wyse Management Suite and SCCM below, we could know of the major differences of them at the feature level.

Wyse Management Suite feature matrix

Features and capabilities of Configuration Manager

Note that we could use Wyse Management Suite Standard edition for free, and we also could install SCCM as evaluation version so we could use it for free for 180 days. Thus, we could compare them in the actual environment to see which one is more suitable for actual situation.  

Hope my answer could help you and look forward to your feedback. 

Best Regards,
    Ray 

Please remembers to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:52 AM
  • If not talking about cloud, but thinking only on-prem traditional methods, SCCM Still has (or had 2 years ago) 70-80% market Place in all on-prem endpoint management solutions. (Dell, Symantec, IBM). So, with SCCM you will also get help fast for free, because the community is most active. 7 years ago, I was comparing SCCM to other products, and I learned that OS deployment is absolutelly the best in SCCM. Quickly looking from google pictures the Dell console, seems quite simple. SCCM is very complex platform, but it will cover all your needs. I think, globally speaking, there is nothing you cannot do with SCCM to your Workstation enviroment.

MCSE Mobility 2018. Expert on SCCM, Windows 10, ALOVPN, MBAM.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:26 AM
  • Hello,

I noticed that you have not updated for several days. May I know that if your issue is solved or if there is any update? Feel free to feedback. 

Best Regards,
    Ray

Please remembers to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 2:33 AM