none
ML Workspace: Experiments: unable to clean-up experiments and runs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks,

I have not find a way to remove Experiments and Runs under Azure Machine Learning workspace.

Both portal dashboard UI and code Experiment class have no tools to remove experiments and runs ;o(((

I can manage models, images, containers ... but not experiments. What should I do with all that junk I've created following tutorials? If removing a workspace is the only option - then I should probably look for another ML services vendor.

Thanks a lot,

Dmitry

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 11:10 PM

All replies

• we will be exposing API to delete experiment soon. thx for your patience. 
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 2:18 AM
  • Thank you Jaya,

I understand the functionality is in development.

Would you suggest to use MS Machine Learning Services in production or it is too early ? Many essential features are still missing, including full control over a workspace and notebooks source control (which is a promoted by MS way to approach ML services Description of the CI/CD pipeline)

Thanks a lot,

Dmitry

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:39 PM
  • we  have gone GA so it is a fully supported product that you can use in production. please elaborate exactly your scenario and the critical features you think that are missing.
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:38 PM
  • Hi Folks,

It's been almost a year since I'd asked about a workflow to delete Experiments and Runs.

Nothing has changed. Many customers complain about lack of this functionality.

Any updates about this ?

Regards,

Dmitry

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:35 AM