none
Windows Store for Business - Calculator RRS feed

• Question

• I've been using the store for business for about a year now without any issues with SCCM. The last month or so our helpdesk started getting calls that the Windows Calculator was not installing, even though Software Centre was showing as installed. Everything looked OK in SCCM, so I went looking at the store and when I clicked on Windows Calculator I got a message saying "We can't find the page you requested". Other store apps appear to be working OK. Any issues with Calculator app from the Store side? 
    Monday, September 30, 2019 6:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What version of ConfigMgr are you using? What's the version of your client agent? What is the type of app? Online or offline?

I recommend that you use SCCM version 1806 or later and Windows 10 version 1703 or later. In addition, I hope that the following article that provides key troubleshooting tips is helpful to you.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/apps/deploy-use/troubleshoot-microsoft-store-for-business-integration

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:30 AM
  • Hi Larry,

We're using SCCM 1906

Windows 10 1809 Enterprise - x64

Client Version 5.00.8853.1006

Windows Calculator Online version

The issue appears to be on Microsoft's end since I can't even get to the Windows Calculator via the store for business. When I click on the app within the store I get a message saying page can't be reached. I can see other apps no problem. 

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 12:21 PM
  • Doing some further investigation, I'm getting the same error with these other apps now,

alarms & clock', 'snip & sketch', 'movies & tv', 'microsoft news', 'microsoft photos', 'microsoft sticky notes', 'mail & calendar

Are you able to access these?

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 12:54 PM
  • I'm getting the same issue with Sticky Notes, installs fine via the store, but can't find the page on store for business...

Has anyone found a fix?

Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:25 AM
  • Hi,

I have not found a problem similar to this in my experimental environment. Have you checked the troubleshooting guide I posted in the above reply? Have you found any clues? If your Microsoft Store for Business admin has added an app to the private store, and the private store page is still not available, they can check the private store status for the app on Product & services - Apps. If the status under Private store is Add in progress, wait and check back.
    If you are still having trouble using Microsoft Store or installing an app, Admins can sign in and look for topics on our Support page(Sign in to Microsoft Store for Business and then choose Manage> Support).

Best regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 6:26 AM