none
missing namespaces in schema RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I use a schema, which creates an xml while "create an instance" which looks like that.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <ns0:employee xmlns:ns0="http://Company.Schema.CRM/employee">
    <ns0:city>City</ns0:city>
    </ns0:employee>

When running in Biztalk the genereated xml looks like that

<employee xmlns="/employee">
    <city>City</city>
    </employee>

What did I misconfigure? What Do i need to change? 

Thanks in advance, Daniel

Friday, September 27, 2019 2:57 PM

All replies

• Without more information, e.g. Schema and Pipeline configuration, we would be guessing

Saturday, September 28, 2019 5:56 AM
  • The problem was the Sendpipeline, which was set to PassThrough.

I changed that, but now I get so called Zombies. :-/

'The instance completed without consuming all of its messages. The instance and its unconsumed messages have been suspended.'

But it's a Static Solicit-Response-Sendport. So I simply send a Request to it, and wait for a Response.

But the orchestration does not wait. So the correct Response arrives, but nobody is listening.

I uses Sendports already, with Request/Response. But I never had this effect.

What causes this?

When changing the Messagetype to XmlDocument, it works.

Is there  a way to check the Response against the Receive, to find out what causes the Receive not to accept the Response.

• Edited by Daniel V_de Wednesday, October 2, 2019 1:28 PM additional information
    Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:08 PM
  • Most probably the message type of the message from the response does not match the message type that your Orchestration is expecting.

Or the fact that your Orchestration is not waiting, means you've not configured something there correctly.  Again, without more information, we can't really tell you what is wrong.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:49 PM