Powerapps Option Missing from Azure Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm watching Guang Yang's YouTube titled "PowerApps Azure Portal Experience" and in the 1st screenshot Guang explains that once you've been accepted to use PowerApps you should see the PowerApps option in your Azure Portal (see 1st screen-shot below).

Looking at the 2nd screen-shot, I've logged in using my credentials that have been "white-listed" for PowerApps but I do not see the PowerApps option. Am I missing something?

Pleas advise. Thanks, Mark.

Mark

Monday, April 25, 2016 2:45 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Mark,

PowerApps option by default doesn't list in the task bar. You can find it by clicking "Browse >". Please see the following picture:

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:43 AM
  • Hi Reken

I browsed and selected Powerapps using my "white-listed" login but I see the message below.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Mark.

Mark

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 10:15 PM
  • Hi again Reken

Just showing you in the screen-shot below that I can login to Powerapps Desktop using my credentials and I can consume my SQL Azure data.

However as shown above, I cannot manage my Powerapps in Azure.

Thanks for your assistance, Mark.

Mark

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:51 AM
  • Hi Mark,

Sorry I didn't see the video you mentioned. However, to use PowerApps in Azure, you need to sign up PowerApps enterprise. See step 3 in this article:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/powerapps-get-started-azure-portal/

As far as I know, the PowerApps enterprise is a paid service, and which is not public available yet. I will confirm this internally and share you more information.

Meanwhile, I have migrated this thread into our new PowerApps community platform here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Powerapps-Option-Missing-from-Azure-Portal/m-p/948/highlight/false#M706

Could you please sign up the new platform, and continue the conversation there?

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by ITPSB Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:57 AM
    Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:36 AM