none
SFTP cipher suits- BizTalk server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

I am not very much familiar with BizTalk but we have a requirement where the SSH cipher suits for host to host connections have to be verified. From few posts, I learned that BizTalk server 2010 is under extended support. Can someone please help me understand the cipher suits supported by this version for SFTP host to host transfers. From the connection properties, I can see that the type is nsoftware sftp.

The requirement is to meet one of the below cipher suits.

• Supported Ciphers for SSH
      • AES128-CTR
      • AES192-CTR
      • AES256-CTR

Thank you,

Anmol

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As this is a non-standard BizTalk Adapter (NSoftware SFTP), I think you'll need to check the NSoftware web page, or contact them.

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:10 PM
  • Hi Leo,

Thanks for responding. It is may be due to the fact that the version 2010 doesn't have any native SFTP adapters for host to host connections. I referred this post prior to posting this question.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/41fa2e60-d9fa-4ea1-89f5-f893c62ba379/native-sftp-support-in-biztalk?forum=biztalkgeneral

Thanks,

Anmol

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:21 PM
  • Hi Anmol.  So you are using the nSoftware SFTP adapter?   That is a third party adapter and not by BizTalk, so it would not be covered by Microsoft anyway.

It would probably depend on which version of there adapter that you have as to which Ciphers it would support.

This page list quite a few Ciphers that the latest version supports

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:38 PM