cant find file to shut off external sound RRS feed

• Question

• hi-in the last 2 hours-i have music(short beginning of a car game)going over and over. i can only shut it off by muting my sound. which of course this wont work. i have gone file by file that i had gotten into on the web. i cant FIND where this is coming from. its driving me nuts, and i cant burn anything, if my speakers are mute, and of course the music would be coming through from where ever. HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM!!??!! i also shut don and rebooted, and at first silence, then a messag came over saying something about ultimate gaming, then music again. thank you
    • Moved by ashawani_dubey Wednesday, March 3, 2010 6:42 AM Moving from MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback Forum, please move or answer as necessary (From:MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback)
    Wednesday, January 6, 2010 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, March 3, 2010 6:31 AM