none
Azure SQL Server - Import data (flat file) SSIS Package RRS feed

• Question

• Dear everyone,

I'm enquiering your help regarding an error message I get through the process of importing a csv in my Azure SQL Server.

I'm going through the task process, importing data , then I select flat file and go through the whole process.

The issue occurs at the final step, where i can choose to "Execute now" and to save "the package SSIS".

If I only execute now, everything works properly. However if i try to save the SSIS package on the SQL server then i encouter the error below:

===================================

Exception de HRESULT : 0xC0014014 (Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap)

------------------------------
    Program Location:

à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.ApplicationClass.ExistsOnSQLServer(String bstrPackagePath, String bstrServerName, String bstrServerUserName, String bstrServerPassword)
       à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.DtsWizard.StepSave.PackageExistsOnSqlServer(SQLSaveForm refForm)
       à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.DtsWizard.StepSave.SaveSqlProperties(Boolean forward)
       à Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.DtsWizard.StepSave.OnLeavePage(LeavePageEventArgs e

I've tried to solve it by myself, unfortunatelly i do not have the skills to do it. If anyone can give me some insight on how to solve this i would be greatful.

Kind regards,

Jérémie

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:37 PM

All replies