none
Documentation of the MQSC adapter (BizTalk 2016 and HIS 2016) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to use the new "Microsoft MQ Client" for communicating with websphere mq queues.

But when testing to sens message to queue HIS writes in eventlog "

Automaton 'QueueManager' Processing Failed. Description: State: Handshake, Event: ServerData - Exception: No data is available for encoding 819. For information on defining a custom encoding, see the documentation for the Encoding.RegisterProvider method", and right after that the BizTalk host crasches. The host is running in 64 bit.

To get further I guess that next step is to set the correct encoding (ccsid 1208), but I dont find info about how to do that. I would prefer to do it without coding, but a pipeline component that sets the right stuff is also ok.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Best regards,

/Daniel

PS.

I also installed IBM MQ Client to try that, but it also fails and crasches the host.

DW

Friday, July 7, 2017 9:22 AM

All replies

• Hi again,

Another option is to use HIS 2013 together with the IBM MQ Client, but that seems like a step back... Please give me a hint if you know something about this.

Best regards,

/Daniel

DW

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:49 PM
  • Daniel,

Have you tried looking at the HIS 2016 SDK where there are 2 samples available for using the MQ Client?  The SDK can be downloaded at: https://aka.ms/his2016sdk

Note - it can be installed on any machine, but to run the samples you will need Visual Studio 2015 along with HIS installed in order to run the samples.  The samples are installed to Program Files\Microsoft Host Integration Server 2016 SDK by default.  The MQ Client samples are at Program Files\Microsoft Host Integration Server 2016 SDK\MessageIntegration\MQClient

-Valerie

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:05 PM
    Owner