MS Remote Desktop Workspace screen resolution issue on MAC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team, 

I am using Mac to connect my windows VM i am using Microsoft Remote Desktop app, it's working fine for to adding the PC. 

Now i've to connect workspace system from Microsoft Remote Desktop app, i can able to connect, but i am not able to adjust the screen resolution on workspace system it'c coming only half of my window size . i am using fit to window mode. 

Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue. 

Friday, July 10, 2020 5:13 AM

All replies

•  Hi,

You may check the options under Display-->Resolution, where the default setting is Default for this display.

But there are also many other options to choose from to optimize the resolution of your remote connection. If you scroll to the bottom, you can even "Add Custom Resolution.

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 10, 2020 8:08 AM
  • Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for your reply !!

I am not able to see the your screenshot options , i can able to see below options but those also not helpful for screen resolution of workspace. 

Friday, July 10, 2020 9:04 AM
  • I went to Preferance

and seeing below options 

General,User Accounts,Gateways,Resolution

Friday, July 10, 2020 9:05 AM
  • Any one please help here 
    Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:46 AM
  • Hi,

1.>> Preferance->and seeing below options: General,User Accounts,Gateways,Resolution.

Are you capable to modify the resolution here?

2.The screenshot I shared is captured from RDC for mac 10.3.8.

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:02 AM

• The OP asked about "Workspaces", not individual connections (which is "PCs" to the left)

I also have the same issue.  You cannot make changes to the resolution in connections to the "Workspaces".  Adding resolutions does not do anything.  What can be done to change the resolution for a connection in "Workspaces"?

Thanks

Monday, July 27, 2020 11:44 AM