none
SCORCH-SCOM Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am trying to connect to SCOM 2012 R2 from Orchestrator 2016 using the SCOM 2016 integration pack(could not find SCOM 2012 IP). I have installed the SCOM Console on the Runbook Designer/Runbook server. I am able to open to SCOM console from the SCORCH server. But when i try to test the SCOM connection i get an error "Failed to connect. Please verify your connection settings". I checked the Managament server and Runbook Designer logs and get the below error. Can someone help me with the issue.

COpalisManager::AddIntegrationPack::m_ipDataStore->InstallCAP (HRESULT=0x80004005)

Exception caught in class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > __thiscall DllStringStorage::getString(const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &) throw() const
    DllStringStorage.cpp(40):
    <Exception>
    <Type>Opalis::Exception</Type>
    <Location>
    class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > __thiscall DllStringStorage::doGetString(const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &) const
    DllStringStorage.cpp(130)
    </Location>
    <MsgCode>Cannot get string</MsgCode>
    <Params>
    <Param>str_ScomCreateAlertDetails</Param>
    </Params>
    <Prev><Exception>
    <Type>Opalis::Exception</Type>
    <Location>
    class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > __cdecl `anonymous-namespace'::loadResourceString(struct HINSTANCE__ *,int)
    DllStringStorage.cpp(77)
    </Location>
    <MsgCode>Cannot load string</MsgCode>
    <Params>
    <Param>119</Param>
    <Param>0</Param>
    </Params>
    </Exception></Prev>
    </Exception>

Justin

Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:39 PM

Answers