none
SSRS / Microsoft WinForms ReportViewer: Is there a public open issue / bug list for the component? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am doing an evaluation of the risks of using Report Viewer (the WinForms version, available via nuget) in an application within my organisation. I need to assess the risk of using the component, taking into account any open issues with the component.

Is there any place I can go to see the list of open issues?

I actually also need to log an issue with the Report Viewer but I guess if anyone knows where I go to look for existing issues that should be the place to log bugs too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Phil

Friday, December 13, 2019 10:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Phil,

Report Viewer in Winform is a relatively mature product. I think we don't worry that much about the bugs?

AFAIK, there is no direct forum or website only for this purpose as you mentioned. The most close one for your request is RS Github Issues.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 16, 2019 1:41 AM