none
Processing inbound 997s - No Disassemble stage components can recognize the data RRS feed

• Question

• I'm getting this error: 

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.DefaultPipelines.EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "EDI disassembler" Receive Port: "rp_Vendor_ABC_Process_997_Ack" URI: "c:\temp\BizTalkTest\Vendors\ABC\ToProcess\ABC_997*.*" Reason: No Disassemble stage components can recognize the data.  

I have a Receive Location with an EDI pipeline. 

The suspended message has the following first line: 

<ns0:X12_997_Root xmlns:ns0="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Edi/X12">

It's in a Vendor Application, which references "BizTalk EDI Application" which contains the schema that I believe it should be matching: 

Is there something in the X12 Agreement that need to be configured differently? 
    In the the Us->Vendor tab, I have 997/Expected is checked, and Version 997 (Version 4010). 

The identifiers match when I look at them, and I don't have the Fallback settings activated. 

PART 2 - What does BizTalk do with the 997 when I receive it.  Are there any reports showing which sent messages did not get a 997? 

Thanks,

Neal Walters 

Thursday, August 1, 2019 6:52 PM

All replies

• Verify if the sender, receiver ids in the acknowledgement match per agreement settings. Also check version of 997 in the file received from the vendor.
    Friday, August 2, 2019 7:20 PM
  • Very strange, worked on other things this week, came back to it, dropped 4 different files and they all worked. 

Neal 

Thursday, August 8, 2019 4:24 PM